| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Plata in August is hot at 27.65 °C (81.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet. A substantial 327.6mm (12.9in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Plata August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Plata: