| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Plata in July is hot at 27.75 °C (81.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 232mm (9.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Plata July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Plata: