Vs > Vanavara
Monte Plata vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Monte Plata vs Teheran, Iran
Monte Plata vs Learmonth, Australia
Monte Plata vs Sedan, Ks, Usa
Monte Plata vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
Vanavara vs Osaka, Japan
Vanavara vs Haeju, South Korea
Vanavara vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Vanavara vs Oita, Japan
Chios vs Iqaluit, Nt
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Covington, Tn
Kasprowy Wierch vs Vilsandi
Haboro vs Alghero
- The distance between Monte Plata, Dominican Republic and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 11,187 km or 6,952 mi.
- To reach Monte Plata in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 352.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Plata bearing 184° or S .
- Monte Plata has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Monte Plata is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 32.4 °C (58.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 43.2 °C (77.8°F) less in Monte Plata. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1641 mm (64.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1641 l/m² (40.27 US gal/ft²) or 16,410,000 l/ha (1,754,338 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.1° higher in Monte Plata than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Plata relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Monte Plata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Monte Plata vs Basel, Switzerland
Monte Plata vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Monte Plata vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Monte Plata vs Kaoma, Zambia
Vanavara vs Smithers, Bc, Canada
Vanavara vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Vanavara vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Vanavara vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Basco vs Tucuman
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Sfax
Bonavista, Nf vs Yuma, Arizona
Darwin, Northern Territory vs Dumka
Monte Plata vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Plata
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara